Report NEP-LTV-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aretz, Bodo, 2013. "Gender differences in German wage mobility," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2013. "Winning the War: Poverty from the Great Society to the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 18718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- François Rycx & Stephan Kampelmann, 2013. "Who Earns Minimum Wages in Europe? New Evidence Based on Household Surveys," Working Papers CEB 13-002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Foellmi, Reto & Martinez, Isabel, 2012. "Volatile Top Income Shares in Switzerland? Reassessing the Evolution Between 1981 and 2008," Economics Working Paper Series 1227, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Jun 2013.
- David H. Autor, 2013. "The "Task Approach" to Labor Markets: An Overview," NBER Working Papers 18711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2013. "How long will it take to lift one billion people out of poverty ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6325, The World Bank.
- Devereux, Paul J & Hart, Robert A & Roberts, J Elizabeth, 2013. "Job spells, employer spells, and wage returns to tenure," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-01, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Jeremy Lise & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Mismatch, Sorting and Wage Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 18719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Medina & Jairo Núñez & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Unemployment Subsidy Program in Colombia: An Assessment," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010393, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.