Winning the War: Poverty from the Great Society to the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2012. "Winning the War: Poverty from the Great Society to the Great Recession," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 43(2 (Fall)), pages 133-200.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomas Lichard & Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2012.
"Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation,"
Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College
438, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Lichard, Tomáš & Hanousek, Jan & Filer, Randall K., 2012. "Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation," IZA Discussion Papers 6901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomas Lichard & Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2013. "Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp494, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Filer, Randall K & Hanousek, Jan & Lichard, Tomáš, 2015. "Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marchand, J. & Smeeding, T., 2016. "Poverty and Aging," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- Korenman, Sanders D. & Remler, Dahlia K., 2016. "Including health insurance in poverty measurement: The impact of Massachusetts health reform on poverty," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 27-35.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-01-26 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2013-01-26 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .