Report NEP-LTV-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nora Lustig & Carola Pessino, 2012. "Social Spending and Income Redistribution in Argentina During the 2000s: the Rising Role of Noncontributory Pensions," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 499, Universidad del CEMA.
- Siedler, Thomas & Sonnenberg, Bettina, 2012. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility and Preferences for Redistribution," IZA Discussion Papers 6981, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Merlino, Luca Paolo & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario, 2012. "Assortative Matching and Gender," IZA Discussion Papers 6983, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aizenman, Joshua & Lee, Minsoo & Park, Donghyun, 2012. "The Relationship between Structural Change and Inequality: A Conceptual Overview with Special Reference to Developing Asia," ADBI Working Papers 396, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Drange, Nina & Havnes, Tarjei & Sandsør, Astrid M. J., 2012. "Kindergarten for All: Long Run Effects of a Universal Intervention," IZA Discussion Papers 6986, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cristini, Annalisa & Eriksson, Tor & Pozzoli, Dario, 2012. "High-Performance Management Practices and Employee Outcomes in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 6984, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).