Report NEP-LTV-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johnston, David W. & Schurer, Stefanie & Shields, Michael A., 2012. "Maternal Gender Role Attitudes, Human Capital Investment, and Labour Supply of Sons and Daughters," IZA Discussion Papers 6656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrews, Martyn J. & Gerner, Hans-Dieter & Schank, Thorsten & Upward, Richard, 2012. "More Hours, More Jobs? The Employment Effects of Longer Working Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 6652, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Margolis, David N. & Navarro, Lucas & Robalino, David A., 2012. "Unemployment Insurance, Job Search and Informal Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 6660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anderson, Gordon, 2012. "Boats and tides and "Trickle Down" theories: What economists presume about wellbeing when they employ stochastic process theory in modeling behavior," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Evers, Katalin & Bellmann, Lutz, 2012. "Is the Erosion Thesis Overblown? Evidence from the Orientation of Uncovered Employers," IZA Discussion Papers 6658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).