Report NEP-LTV-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anabela Carneiro & José Varejão, 2012. "Establishment Turnover and the Evolution of Wage Inequality," CEF.UP Working Papers 1202, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- James J. Heckman & Junjian Yi, 2012. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Inequality in China," NBER Working Papers 18100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundborg, Petter & Nilsson, Anton & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2012. "Parental Education and Offspring Outcomes: Evidence from the Swedish Compulsory Schooling Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 6570, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kazianga, Harounan & Levy, Dan & Linden, Leigh L. & Sloan, Matt, 2012. "The Effects of "Girl-Friendly" Schools: Evidence from the BRIGHT School Construction Program in Burkina Faso," IZA Discussion Papers 6574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asadullah, Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2012. "Subjective Well-Being and Relative Poverty in Rural Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 6569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chzhen, Yekaterina & Mumford, Karen A. & Nicodemo, Catia, 2012. "The Gender Pay Gap in the Australian Private Sector: Is Selection Relevant across the Wage Distribution?," IZA Discussion Papers 6558, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Busch, Anne & Holst, Elke, 2012. "Occupational Sex Segregation and Management-Level Wages in Germany: What Role Does Firm Size Play?," IZA Discussion Papers 6568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).