Report NEP-LTV-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LTV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ylenia Brilli & Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato, 2011. "Exploring the Impacts of Public Childcare on Mothers and Children in Italy: Does Rationing Play a Role?," Working Papers 2011-038, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger & Zhang, Lei, 2011. "General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 6083, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:esx:essedp:698 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carneiro, Pedro & Lokshin, Michael & Ridao-Cano, Cristobal & Umapathi, Nithin, 2011. "Average and marginal returns to upper secondary schooling in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5878, The World Bank.
- Lundborg, Petter & Nordin, Martin & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2011. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Exploring the Role of Skills and Health Using Data on Adoptees and Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 6099, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cruces, Guillermo & Glüzmann, Pablo & López-Calva, Luis-Felipe, 2011. "Economic Crises, Maternal and Infant Mortality, Low Birth Weight and Enrollment Rates: Evidence from Argentina's Downturns," IZA Discussion Papers 6096, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frank A. Cowell & Russell Davidson & Emmanuel Flachaire, 2011. "Goodness of Fit: an axiomatic approach," Working Papers halshs-00639075, HAL.
- Card, David & Ibarrarán, Pablo & Villa, Juan Miguel, 2011. "Building in an Evaluation Component for Active Labor Market Programs: A Practitioner's Guide," IZA Discussion Papers 6085, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Unemployment Benefits and Immigration: Evidence from the EU," IZA Discussion Papers 6075, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).