Report NEP-LTV-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vassilis Tselios & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Andy Pike & John Tomaney & Gianpiero Torrisi, 2011. "Income inequality, decentralisation and regional development in Western Europe," Working Papers 2011-16, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Amin, Vikesh & Lundborg, Petter & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2011. "Following in Your Father's Footsteps: A Note on the Intergenerational Transmission of Income between Twin Fathers and their Sons," IZA Discussion Papers 5990, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pagés, Carmen, 2011. "Does Expanding Health Insurance Beyond Formal-Sector Workers Encourage Informality? Measuring the Impact of Mexico's Seguro Popular," IZA Discussion Papers 5996, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lindley, Joanne & Machin, Stephen, 2011. "Rising Wage Inequality and Postgraduate Education," IZA Discussion Papers 5981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter J. Lambert & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "The inequality effects of a dual income tax system," Discussion Papers 663, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2011. "On the implications of essential heterogeneity for estimating causal impacts using social experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5804, The World Bank.
- Abras, Ana & Cuesta, Jose, 2011. "Equality of opportunities, redistribution and fiscal policies : the case of Liberia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5801, The World Bank.