Report NEP-LTV-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbara Sianesi, 2010. "An introduction to matching methods for causal inference and their implementation in Stata," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2010 02, Stata Users Group.
- de la Rica, Sara & Dolado, Juan J. & Vegas, Raquel, 2010. "Performance Pay and the Gender Wage Gap: Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2010. "The "Negative" Assimilation of Immigrants: A Special Case," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:9, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Edward Miguel & Rachel Glennerster & Alexander Rothenberg, 2010. "Collective Action in Diverse Sierra Leone Communities," Working Papers id:2651, eSocialSciences.
- Alberto Alesina & Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc & Paola Giuliano, UCLA, 2010. "Family Values and the Regulation of Labor," Working Papers 2010.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tommaso Nannicini & Andrea Stella & Guido Tabellini & Ugo Troiano, 2010. "Social Capital and Political Accountability," Working Papers 2010.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri, 2010. "Earnings, consumption and lifecycle choices," IFS Working Papers W10/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Antoine Bozio & Carl Emmerson, 2010. "Releasing jobs for the young? Early retirement and youth unemployment in the United Kingdom," IFS Working Papers W10/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Costas Meghir & Steven Rivkin, 2010. "Econometric methods for research in education," IFS Working Papers W10/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman, 2010. "Investing in Our Young People," NBER Working Papers 16201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.