Report NEP-LTV-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kajal Lahiri & Zulkarnain Pulungan, 2009. "Health Inequality and Its Determinants in New York," Discussion Papers 09-04, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Luca Stanca, 2009. "Suffer the Little Children: Measuring the Effects of Parenthood on Well-Being Worldwide," Working Papers 173, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Luechinger, Simon & Stutzer, Alois, 2009. "The Life Satisfaction Approach to Environmental Valuation," IZA Discussion Papers 4478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gordon Anderson & Kinda Hachem, 2009. "Institutions and Economic Outcomes: A Dominance Based Analysis of Causality and Multivariate Welfare With Discrete and Continuous Variables," Working Papers tecipa-378, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gordon Anderson, 2009. "Boats and Tides and Trickle Down Theories: What Stochastic Process Theory Has To Say About Modeling Poverty, Inequality, Mobility and Polarization," Working Papers tecipa-377, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Novarese, Marco & Castellani, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana, 2009. "Procedural Rationality and Happiness," MPRA Paper 18290, University Library of Munich, Germany.