Report NEP-LTV-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pencavel, John, 2008. "How Successful Have Trade Unions Been? A Utility-Based Indicator of Union Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 3660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Kimmel, Jean, 2008. "New Evidence on the Motherhood Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 3662, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Georges, Annie & Pozo, Susan, 2008. "Migration, Remittances and Children’s Schooling in Haiti," IZA Discussion Papers 3657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Freeman, 2008. "When Workers Share in Profits: Effort and Responses to Shirking," CEP Discussion Papers dp0882, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Arindrajit Dube & Richard Freeman, 2008. "Complementarity of Shared Compensation and Decision-Making Systems: Evidence from the American Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 14272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.