Report NEP-LTV-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00140529_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amiel, Yoram & Cowell, Frank A. & Ramos, Xavier, 2007. "On the Measurement of Polarisation: A Questionnaire Study," IZA Discussion Papers 2686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oskar Nordström Skans & Per-Anders Edin & Bertil Holmlund, 2007. "Wage dispersion between and within plants: Sweden 1985-2000," NBER Working Papers 13021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger & David A. Schkade, 2007. "The Reliability of Subjective Well-Being Measures," NBER Working Papers 13027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:302 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Frank Cowell, 2007. "Modelling Vulnerability in the UK," Economics Series Working Papers 313, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Zwick, Thomas, 2006. "Works councils and the anatomy of wages," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-86, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.