Report NEP-LTV-2006-12-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Rachel Ngai & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2006. "Trends in Hours and Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0746, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard Belfield & David Marsden, 2006. "Pay for Performance Where Output is Hard to Measure: the Case of Performance Pay for School Teachers," CEP Discussion Papers dp0747, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2006. "Unemployment and Hours of Work: The North Atlantic Divide Revisited," CEP Discussion Papers dp0757, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:sp15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:0305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Dustmann & Ian Preston, 2004. "Is Immigration Good or Bad for the Economy? Analysis of Attitudinal Responses," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0406, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.