Report NEP-LTV-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angel de la Fuente & Juan Francisco Jimeno, 2004. "The private and fiscal returns to schooling and the effect of public policies on private incentives to invest in education: a general framework and some results for the EU," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 635.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Danilo Coelho & Helena Veiga & R?rt Veszteg, 2005. "Parametric and semiparametric estimation of sample selection models: an empirical application to the female labour force in Portugal," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 636.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Theodore C. Bergstrom & John L. Hartman, 2005. "Demographics and the Political Sustainability of Pay-as-you-go Social Security," CESifo Working Paper Series 1378, CESifo Group Munich.
- Olivier Pierrard & Henri Sneessens, 2004. "Biased Technological Shocks, Wage Rigidities and Low-Skilled Unemployment," DNB Working Papers 020, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Eliason, Marcus & Storrie, Donald, 2004. "Does job loss shorten life?," Working Papers in Economics 153, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 17 Sep 2007.
- Chiswick, Carmel U., 2005. "An Economic Perspective on Religious Education: Complements and Substitutes in a Human Capital Portfolio," IZA Discussion Papers 1456, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kossoudji, Sherrie, 2005. "The Economics of Assisted Reproduction," IZA Discussion Papers 1458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lars Osberg & Andrew Sharpe, 2003. "An Index of Labour Market Well-being for OECD Countries," CSLS Research Reports 2003-05, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, revised Jan 2004.
- James P. Smith, 2005. "Female Labor Supply: Theory and Estimation -- Introduction," Labor and Demography 0501007, EconWPA.