Report NEP-LMA-2022-01-24This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Fumarco & Alessandro Vandromme & Levi Halewyck & Eline Moens & Stijn Baert, 2022. "Does relative age affect speed and quality of transition from school to work?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 22/1037, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Maclean, Catherine & Pichler, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2021. "Mandated sick pay: Coverage, utilization, and welfare effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-083, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Samuel Dodini & Kjell Salvanes & Alexander L.P. Willén & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2021. "The Dynamics of Power in Labor Markets: Monopolistic Unions versus Monopsonistic Employers," CESifo Working Paper Series 9495, CESifo.
- Geyer, Johannes & Lorenz, Svenja & Zwick, Thomas & Bruns, Mona, 2021. "Early retirement of employees in demanding jobs: Evidence from a German pension reform," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-082, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Caliendo, Marco & Wittbrodt, Linda, 2021. "Did the Minimum Wage Reduce the Gender Wage Gap in Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 14926, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Suanna Oh, 2021. "Does Identity Affect Labor Supply?," CESifo Working Paper Series 9487, CESifo.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Guerra, Airam, 2021. "Uncovering the Roots of Obesity-Based Wage Discrimination: The Role of Job Characteristics," IZA Discussion Papers 14935, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Dahmann, Sarah C. & Kamhöfer, Daniel A. & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah, 2021. "The Predictive Power of Self-Control for Life Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 14920, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dorn, David & Levell, Peter, 2021. "Trade and Inequality in Europe and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 14914, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James C. Davis & Holden A. Diethorn & Gerald R. Marschke & Andrew J. Wang, 2021. "STEM Employment Resiliency During Recessions: Evidence from the COVID-19 Pandemic," NBER Working Papers 29568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merfeld, Joshua D. & Brummund, Peter, 2021. "The Importance of Specification Choices When Analyzing Sectoral Productivity Gaps," IZA Discussion Papers 14864, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James J. Feigenbaum & Daniel P. Gross, 2021. "Organizational and Economic Obstacles to Automation: A Cautionary Tale from AT&T in the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 29580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca Schrader, 2021. "The causal effect of partial retirement on older workersâ€™ labor force participation," Working Papers 215, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth, 2021. "Shining with the Stars: Competition, Screening, and Concern for Coworkers' Quality," IZA Discussion Papers 14855, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Misty Heggeness & Palak Suri, 2021. "Telework, Childcare, and Mothers’ Labor Supply," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 52, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sara B. Heller & Judd B. Kessler, 2021. "Information Frictions and Skill Signaling in the Youth Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 29579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Alejo & Leonardo Gasparini & Gabriel Montes-Rojas & Walter Sosa-Escudero, 2021. "A decomposition method to evaluate the `paradox of progress' with evidence for Argentina," Papers 2112.03836, arXiv.org.
- Faran, Mahvish & Taylor, Karl, 2021. "The Impact of a New Quality Management Practice on Firm Performance: Evidence from Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 14875, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mariagrazia Squicciarini & Jacopo Staccioli, 2022. "Labour-saving technologies and employment levels: Are robots really making workers redundant?," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 124, OECD Publishing.
- Taryn Dinkelman & L. Rachel Ngai, 2021. "Time Use and Gender in Africa in Times of Structural Transformation," NBER Working Papers 29571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bighelli, Tommaso & Lalinsky, Tibor & Vanhala, Juuso, 2022. "Covid-19 pandemic, state aid and firm productivity," Research Discussion Papers 1/2022, Bank of Finland.
- O'Higgins, Niall & Caro, Luis Pinedo, 2021. "Crowdwork for Young People: Risks and Opportunities," IZA Discussion Papers 14933, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ellul, Andrew & Pagano, Marco & Scognamiglio, Annalisa, 2021. "Careers in finance," CFS Working Paper Series 674, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Karen Arulsamy, 2022. "The impact of adolescent psychological distress on access and participation in employer sponsored pension plans in the US," Working Papers 202201, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Inés Berniell & Lucila Berniell & Dolores de la Mata & María Edo & Mariana Marchionni, 2021. "Motherhood and flexible jobs," Working Papers 93, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Sebastian Gechert, 2022. "Reconsidering macroeconomic policy prescriptions with meta-analysis," Chemnitz Economic Papers 053, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Jan 2022.
- Mark L. Egan & Alexander MacKay & Hanbin Yang, 2021. "What Drives Variation in Investor Portfolios? Estimating the Roles of Beliefs and Risk Preferences," NBER Working Papers 29604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morsy, Hanan & Shimeles, Abebe & Nabassaga, Tiguene, 2021. "Structural Change and Inequality in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 14878, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).