Report NEP-LMA-2021-02-22This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lobsiger, Michael & Rutzer, Christian, 2021. "Green potential of Europe's labour force: Relative share and possible skills imbalances," Working papers 2021/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- John Chalmers & Olivia S. Mitchell & Jonathan Reuter & Mingli Zhong, 2021. "Auto-Enrollment Retirement Plans for the People: Choices and Outcomes in OregonSaves," NBER Working Papers 28469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2021. "Automation, Work and Productivity: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity," Working Paper Series 1382, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Mar 2023.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Alexander Hijzen & Michael Koelle & Cyrille Schwellnus & Erling Barth & Wen-Hao Chen & Richard Fabling & Priscilla Fialho & Alfred Garloff & Katharzyna Grabska & Ryo Kambayashi & Va, 2021. "The firm-level link between productivity dispersion and wage inequality: A symptom of low job mobility?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1656, OECD Publishing.
- Yoon J. Jo & Sarah Zubairy, 2021. "State dependent government spending multipliers: Downward nominal wage rigidity and sources of business cycle fluctuations," Working Papers 20210127-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Jay C. Shambaugh & Michael R. Strain, 2021. "The Recovery From The Great Recession: A Long, Evolving Expansion," NBER Working Papers 28452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lusher, Lester & Schnorr, Geoffrey C. & Taylor, Rebecca L.C., 2021. "Unemployment Insurance as a Worker Indiscipline Device? Evidence from Scanner Data," IZA Discussion Papers 14105, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baum, Sandy & Holzer, Harry J. & Luetmer, Grace, 2021. "Should the Federal Government Fund Short-Term Postsecondary Certificate Programs?," IZA Discussion Papers 14109, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gershenson, Seth, 2021. "Identifying and Producing Effective Teachers," IZA Discussion Papers 14096, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guilhem Cassan & Daniel Keniston & Tatjana Kleineberg, 2021. "A Division of Laborers: Identity and Efficiency in India," NBER Working Papers 28462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morris A. Davis & Andra C. Ghent & Jesse M. Gregory, 2021. "The Work-from-Home Technology Boon and its Consequences," NBER Working Papers 28461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaetano Basso & Eleonora Brandimarti & Michele Pellizzari & Giovanni Pica, 2021. "Quality and Selection in Regulated Professions," Development Working Papers 467, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Agnieszka Chlon-Dominczak & Filip Chybalski & Michal Rutkowski, 2021. "The retirement age and the pension system, the labor market and the economy," mBank - CASE Seminar Proceedings 0167, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Marina Gertsberg & Johanna Mollerstrom & Michaela Pagel, 2021. "Gender Quotas and Support for Women in Board Elections," NBER Working Papers 28463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maczulskij, Terhi & Viinikainen, Jutta, 2021. "Personality and Public Sector Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 14118, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kuhn, Peter J. & Yu, Lizi, 2021. "Kinks as Goals: Accelerating Commissions and the Performance of Sales Teams," IZA Discussion Papers 14115, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rahi Abouk & Keshar M. Ghimire & Johanna Catherine Maclean & David Powell, 2021. "Does Marijuana Legalization Affect Work Capacity? Evidence from Workers’ Compensation Benefits," NBER Working Papers 28471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo Martínez-Mazza, 2020. ""Mom, Dad: I’m staying”. Initial labor market conditions, housing markets, and welfare," Working Papers 2020/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Olga Kuzmina & Valentina Melentyeva, 2021. "Gender diversity in corporate boards: Evidence from quota-implied discontinuities," Working Papers w0282, New Economic School (NES).
- Solórzano Diego & Dixon Huw, 2020. "The Relationship Between Nominal Wage and Price Flexibility: New Evidence," Working Papers 2020-20, Banco de México.
- Green, David & Kesselman, Jonathan Rhys & Tedds, Lindsay M., 2021. "Covering All the Basics: Reforms for a More Just Society," MPRA Paper 105902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Seonghoon & Koh, Kanghyock, 2021. "The Effects of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate on Parents' Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 14089, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Frensch, Richard & Huber, Stephan, 2021. "Political economy of labour market institutions in a globalised era," GLO Discussion Paper Series 786, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Paz-Pardo, Gonzalo, 2021. "Homeownership and portfolio choice over the generations," Working Paper Series 2522, European Central Bank.
- Jesús-Adrián Álvarez & Malene Kallestrup-Lamb & Søren Kjærgaard, 2020. "Linking retirement age to life expectancy does not lessen the demographic implications of unequal lifespans," CREATES Research Papers 2020-17, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Resnjanskij, Sven & Ruhose, Jens & Wiederhold, Simon & Woessmann, Ludger, 2021. "Can Mentoring Alleviate Family Disadvantage in Adolescence? A Field Experiment to Improve Labor-Market Prospects," IZA Discussion Papers 14097, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).