Report NEP-LMA-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carrino, L.; & Nafilyan, V.; & AvendaÃ±o Pabon, M.;, 2019. "Should I Care or Should I Work? The Impact of Working in Older Age on Caregiving," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 19/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Giulia Giupponi, 2019. "When Income Effects are Large: Labor Supply Responses and the Value of Welfare Transfers," CEP Discussion Papers dp1651, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Margaret S. McMillan & Brian McCaig, 2019. "Trade Liberalization and Labor Market Adjustment in Botswana," NBER Working Papers 26326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew E. Kahn & Joseph Tracy, 2019. "Monopsony in Spatial Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 26295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Rubaszek, Michał & Walerych, Małgorzata, 2019. "Are flexible working hours helpful in stabilizing unemployment?," Research Discussion Papers 24/2019, Bank of Finland.
- Job Boerma & Loukas Karabarbounis, 2019. "Labor Market Trends and the Changing Value of Time," NBER Working Papers 26301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ohlsbom, Roope & Maliranta, Mika, 2019. "Management Practises in Finnish Manufacturing Establishments: Evidence from FMOP," ETLA Working Papers 69, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Namrata Kala, 2019. "The Impacts of Managerial Autonomy on Firm Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 26304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Komlos, 2019. "The Real U.S. Unemployment Rate Is Twice the Official Rate, and the Phillips Curve," CESifo Working Paper Series 7859, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dale-Olsen, Harald & Finseraas, Henning, 2019. "Linguistic Diversity and Workplace Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 12621, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bakker, Vincent & Van Vliet, Olaf, 2019. "Social Investment, Employment Outcomes and Policy and Institutional Complementarities: A Comparative Analysis across 26 OECD countries," MPRA Paper 96140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Povilas Lastauskas & Julius Stakenas, 2019. "Does It Matter When Labor Market Reforms Are Implemented? The Role of the Monetary Policy Environment," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 66, Bank of Lithuania.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:201920 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernt Bratsberg & Giovanni Facchini & Tommaso Frattini & Anna Rosso, 2019. "Are Political and Economic Integration Intertwined?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1910, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.