Report NEP-LMA-2019-08-26This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Azar & Emiliano Huet-Vaughn & Ioana Marinescu & Bledi Taska & Till von Wachter, 2019. "Minimum Wage Employment Effects and Labor Market Concentration," NBER Working Papers 26101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cevat Giray Aksoy & Panu Poutvaara, 2019. "Refugees' and Irregular Migrants' Self-Selection into Europe: Who Migrates Where?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7781, CESifo Group Munich.
- Priyaranjan Jha & Antonio Rodriguez-Lopez, 2019. "Monopsonistic Labor Markets and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 7771, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Neumark & Timothy Young, 2019. "Enterprise Zones, Poverty, and Labor Market Outcomes: Resolving Conflicting Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7784, CESifo Group Munich.
- Feld, Jan & Salamanca, Nicolás & Zölitz, Ulf, 2019. "Are Professors Worth It? The Value-added and Costs of Tutorial Instructors," CEPR Discussion Papers 13883, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erik Hernæs & Steinar Strøm & Tao Zhang, 2019. "The Norwegian Pension Reform in 2011: The Long Term Impact on Take-up of Pension and Labor Supply," CESifo Working Paper Series 7723, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mara P. Squicciarini, 2019. "Devotion and Development: Religiosity, Education, and Economic Progress in 19th-Century France," CESifo Working Paper Series 7768, CESifo Group Munich.
- Per-Anders Edin & Tiernan Evans & Georg Graetz & Sofia Hernnäs & Guy Michaels, 2019. "Individual Consequences of Occupational Decline," CESifo Working Paper Series 7720, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fossen, Frank M., 2019. "Entrepreneurship over the Business Cycle in the United States: A Decomposition," IZA Discussion Papers 12499, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chodorow-Reich, Gabriel & Nenov, Plamen T. & Simsek, Alp, 2019. "Stock Market Wealth and the Real Economy: A Local Labor Market Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 13856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marika Cabral & Can Cui & Michael Dworsky, 2019. "What is the Rationale for an Insurance Coverage Mandate? Evidence from Workers’ Compensation Insurance," NBER Working Papers 26103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobias Fuchs & Georg Gebhardt, 2019. "Are Business Start-Ups Liquidity Constrained? Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Allocation of Housing Wealth in East Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 7765, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Dauth & Sebastian Findeisen & Jens Suedekum, 2019. "Adjusting to Globalization in Germany," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_118, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Margherita Borella & Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang, 2019. "Are Marriage-Related Taxes and Social Security Benefits Holding Back Female Labor Supply?," NBER Working Papers 26097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Estrella Gomez-Herrera & Frank Müller-Langer, 2019. "Is There a Gender Wage Gap in Online Labor Markets? Evidence from Over 250,000 Projects and 2.5 Million Wage Bill Proposals," CESifo Working Paper Series 7779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Feld, Jan & Salamanca, Nicolas & Zölitz, Ulf, 2019. "Students are Almost as Effective as Professors in University Teaching," IZA Discussion Papers 12491, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fanti, Lucrezia & Guarascio, Dario & Tubiana, Matteo, 2019. "Skill Gap, Mismatch, and the Dynamics of Italian Companies’ Productivity," GLO Discussion Paper Series 376, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Almeida, Heitor & Ersahin, Nuri & Fos, Vyacheslav & Irani, Rustom M & Kronlund, Mathias, 2019. "Do Short-Term Incentives Affect Long-Term Productivity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.