Report NEP-LMA-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Braga, Breno, 2018. "The Effects of Trade Exposure on Marriage and Fertility Choices: Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 11875, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Javier Quintana González, 2018. "Regional Divergence and Import Competition," SERIES 03-2018, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Nov 2018.
- Maria Molina-Domene, 2018. "Labor specialization as a source of market frictions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1580, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Moriconi, Simone & Peri, Giovanni & Pozzoli, Dario, 2018. "The Role of Institutions and Immigrant Networks in Firms' Offshoring Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 11888, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alexander Bick & Bettina Brüggemann & Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln & Hannah Paule-Paludkiewicz, 2018. "Long-Term Changes in Married Couples' Labor Supply and Taxes: Evidence from the US and Europe Since the 1980s," CESifo Working Paper Series 7267, CESifo.
- Fabian Kindermann & Lukas Mayr & Dominik Sachs, 2018. "Inheritance Taxation and Wealth Effects on the Labor Supply of Heirs," CESifo Working Paper Series 7265, CESifo.
- Bayer, Christian & Kuhn, Moritz, 2018. "Which Ladder to Climb? Wages of workers by job, plant, and education," CEPR Discussion Papers 13158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Theano Kakoulidou & Panagiotis Konstantinou & Thomas Moutos, 2018. "The Subminimum Wage Reform in Greece and the Labour-Labour Substitution Hypothesis," CESifo Working Paper Series 7273, CESifo.
- Péter Hudomiet & Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder & Robert J. Willis, 2018. "The Effect of Physical and Cognitive Decline at Older Ages on Job Mismatch and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 25229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli, 2018. "Human Capital Inequality: Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2018-085, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel & Trachter, Nicholas, 2018. "Diverging Trends in National and Local Concentration," CEPR Discussion Papers 13174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giannakopoulosa, Nicholas & Laliotis, Ioannis, 2018. "Industrial relations reform, firm-level bargaining and nominal wage floors," GLO Discussion Paper Series 275, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Elliott Isaac, 2018. "Suddenly Married: Joint Taxation And The Labor Supply Of Same-Sex Married Couples After U.S. v. Windsor," Working Papers 1809, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Guerra & João Pereira & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2018. "An Horizontal Innovation Growth Model with Endogenous Time Allocation and Non-Stable Demography," Working Papers REM 2018/60, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Hübler, Olaf & Leber, Ute, 2018. "Works Councils, Training and Employee Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 11871, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anne Saint-Martin & Hande Inanc & Christopher Prinz, 2018. "Job Quality, Health and Productivity: An evidence-based framework for analysis," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 221, OECD Publishing.
- Davidson, Carl & Heyman, Fredrik & Matusz, Steven & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Zhu, Susan Chun, 2018. "Globalization, the Jobs Ladder and Economic Mobility," Working Papers 2018:31, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2020.
- Clemens Knoppe, 2018. "Wage Income Distribution and Mobility in Malta," CBM Working Papers WP/06/2018, Central Bank of Malta.
- Peter Sandholt Jensen & Cristina Victoria Radu & Battista Severgnini & Paul Sharp, 2018. "The introduction of serfdom and labour markets," Working Papers 0140, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Jean Chateau & Ruben Bibas & Elisa Lanzi, 2018. "Impacts of Green Growth Policies on Labour Markets and Wage Income Distribution: A General Equilibrium Application to Climate and Energy Policies," OECD Environment Working Papers 137, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2018. "The role of technical and vocational education and training (TVET) in fostering inclusive growth at the local level in Southeast Asia," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Papers 2018/01, OECD Publishing.
- Li, Yanan & Kanbur, Ravi & Lin, Carl, 2018. "Minimum Wage Competition between Local Governments in China," IZA Discussion Papers 11893, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).