Report NEP-LMA-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozturk, Ahmet & Tumen, Semih, 2018. "Education and Labor Market Consequences of Student Protests in Late 1970s and the Subsequent Military Coup in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 11733, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cai, Zhengyu & Maguire, Karen & Winters, John V., 2018. "Who Benefits from Local Oil and Gas Employment? Labor Market Composition in the Oil and Gas Industry in Texas," GLO Discussion Paper Series 246, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bloom, David E. & McKenna, Matthew J. & Prettner, Klaus, 2018. "Demography, Unemployment, Automation, and Digitalization: Implications for the Creation of (Decent) Jobs, 2010–2030," IZA Discussion Papers 11739, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- He, Yong, 2018. "The Evolution of the Intrahousehold Division of Labor in a Market Development Context– A Longitudinal Study of Rural China," MPRA Paper 88644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bossler, Mario & Oberfichtner, Michael & Schnabel, Claus, 2018. "Employment Adjustments Following Rises and Reductions in Minimum Wages: New Insights from a Survey Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11747, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ikudo, Akina & Lane, Julia & Staudt, Joseph & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2018. "Occupational Classifications: A Machine Learning Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 11738, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei & Regets, Mark, 2018. "Country of Origin, Earnings Convergence, and Human Capital Investment: A New Method for the Analysis of U.S. Immigrant Economic Assimilation," GLO Discussion Paper Series 247, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Joseph F. Quinn & Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea, 2018. "Transitions From Career Employment Among Public- and Private-Sector Workers," NBER Working Papers 25003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katharine G. Abraham & John C. Haltiwanger & Kristin Sandusky & James R. Spletzer, 2018. "Measuring the Gig Economy: Current Knowledge and Open Issues," NBER Working Papers 24950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven W. Bradley & James R. Garven & Wilson W. Law & James E. West, 2018. "The Impact of Chief Diversity Officers on Diverse Faculty Hiring," NBER Working Papers 24969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Masterson, 2018. "Black Employment Trends since the Great Recession," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_915, Levy Economics Institute.