Report NEP-LMA-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lakdawala, Leah, 2018. "From Loans to Labor: Access to Credit, Entrepreneurship, and Child Labor," Working Papers 2018-4, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Dahl, Gordon D. & Løken, Katrine V. & Mogstad, Magne, 2018. "Incarceration, Recidivism and Employment," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Molina-Domene, Maria, 2018. "Specialization matters in the firm size-wage gap," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88696, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Van Belle, Eva & Caers, Ralf & De Couck, Marijke & Di Stasio, Valentina & Baert, Stijn, 2018. "The Signal of Applying for a Job under a Vacancy Referral Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 11577, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Girsberger, Esther Mirjam & Rinawi, Miriam & Krapf, Matthias, 2018. "Wages and employment: The role of occupational skills," Working papers 2018/16, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Krenz, Astrid & Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2018. "Robots, reshoring, and the lot of low-skilled workers," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 351, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Alessandra L. González & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2018. "Misperceived Social Norms: Female Labor Force Participation in Saudi Arabia," Working Papers 2018-042, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Tobias Schultheiss & Curdin Pfister & Uschi Backes-Gellner & Ann-Sophie Gnehm, 2018. "Tertiary education expansion and task demand: Does a rising tide lift all boats?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0154, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Jul 2019.
- Hilger, Anne & Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Sarr, Leopold, 2018. "Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills, Hiring Channels, and Wages in Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 11578, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Deslauriers, Jonathan & Dostie, Benoit & Gagné, Robert & Paré, Jonathan, 2018. "Estimating the Impacts of Payroll Taxes: Evidence from Canadian Employer-Employee Tax Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11598, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Parinduri, Rasyad & Ong, Kian, 2018. "The effects of mediums of instruction on educational- and labor market outcomes: Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 87560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annika Campaner & John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2018. "Flexible Work Organization and Employer Provided Training: Evidence from German Linked Employer-Employee Data," Research Papers in Economics 2018-05, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Gunes, Pinar & Ural Marchand, Beyza, 2018. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Child Schooling in Turkey," Working Papers 2018-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Carneiro & Kai Liu & Kjell Salvanes, 2018. "The Supply of Skill and Endogenous Technical Change: Evidence From a College Expansion Reform," Working Papers 2018-041, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Parro, Francisco & Pohl, R. Vincent, 2018. "Health Shocks, Human Capital, and Labor Market Outcomes," MPRA Paper 87238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eyal Bar-Haim & Louis Chauvel & Janet Gornick & Anne Hartung, 2018. "The Persistence of the Gender Earnings Gap: Cohort Trends and the Role of Education in Twelve Countries," LIS Working papers 737, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- SAM, Vichet, 2018. "Overeducation among graduates in developing countries: What impact on economic growth?," MPRA Paper 87674, University Library of Munich, Germany.