Report NEP-LMA-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dionissi Aliprantis & Mark E. Schweitzer, 2018. "Opioids and the Labor Market," Working Papers (Old Series) 1807, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ferrari, Giulia & Ferraro, Valeria & Profeta, Paola & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2018. "Do Board Gender Quotas Matter? Selection, Performance and Stock Market Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 11462, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bellemare, Charles & Goussé, Marion & Lacroix, Guy & Marchand, Steeve, 2018. "Physical Disability and Labor Market Discrimination: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11461, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giupponi, Giulia & Machin, Stephen, 2018. "Changing the Structure of Minimum Wages: Firm Adjustment and Wage Spillovers," IZA Discussion Papers 11474, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kools, Lieke & Koning, Pierre, 2018. "Graded Return-To-Work as a Stepping Stone to Full Work Resumption," IZA Discussion Papers 11471, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Albrecht, James & Bronson, Mary Ann & Skogman Thoursie, Peter & Vroman, Susan, 2018. "The career dynamics of high-skilled women and men: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2018:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Lergetporer, Philipp & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger, 2018. "Does Ignorance of Economic Returns and Costs Explain the Educational Aspiration Gap? Evidence from Representative Survey Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 11453, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H., 2018. "When Work Disappears: Manufacturing Decline and the Falling Marriage-Market Value of Young Men," IZA Discussion Papers 11465, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- de New, Sonja C. & Schurer, Stefanie, 2018. "Survey Item-Response Behavior as an Imperfect Proxy for Unobserved Ability: Theory and Application," IZA Discussion Papers 11449, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lee E. Ohanian & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark L. J. Wright, 2018. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Postwar Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America," Staff Report 563, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fedor Iskhakov & Michael Keane, 2018. "Effects of Taxes and Safety Net Pensions on life-cycle Labor Supply, Savings and Human Capital: the Case of Australia," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2018-661, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Hilary Clistina Ingham, 2018. "Economic Growth in the EU: Is Flexicurity a Help or a Hindrance?," Working Papers 238220512, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Dianat, Ahrash & Echenique, Federico & Yariv, Leeat, 2018. "Statistical Discrimination and Affirmative Action in the Lab," CEPR Discussion Papers 12915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jon Pareliussen & Hyunjeong Hwang, 2018. "Benefit reform for employment and equal opportunity in Finland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1467, OECD Publishing.
- Marczak, Martyna & Beissinger, Thomas, 2018. "Competitiveness at the country-sector level: New measures based on global value chains," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 12-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.