Report NEP-LMA-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eva Rye Johansen & Helena Skyt Nielsen & Mette Verner, 2018. "Long-term Consequences of Early Parenthood," Economics Working Papers 2018-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nicole Maestas, 2018. "The Return to Work and Women’s Employment Decisions," NBER Working Papers 24429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guilherme Hirata & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2018. "Competition and the Racial Wage Gap: Testing Becker’s Model of Employer Discrimination," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 016196, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Guimaraes, Paulo & Portugal, Pedro & Reis, Hugo, 2018. "The Returns to Schooling Unveiled," IZA Discussion Papers 11419, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2018. "The UK (and Western) productivity puzzle: does Arthur Lewis hold the key?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87394, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cerqua, Augusto & Pellegrini, Guido, 2018. "Local multipliers at work," MPRA Paper 85326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Ductor & Sanjeev Goyal & Anja Prummer, 2018. "Gender & Collaboration," Working Papers 856, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jonathan Morduch & Ariane Szafarz, 2018. "Earning to Give: Occupational Choice for Effective Altruists," Working Papers CEB 18-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicholas Bloom & Fatih Guvenen & David Price & Jae Song & Till von Wachter, 2018. "Firming Up Inequality," Working Papers 750, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 09 Apr 2018.
- Paul Verstraten & Gerard Verweij & Peter Zwaneveld, 2018. "Complexities in the spatial scope of agglomeration economies," CPB Discussion Paper 376, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- McKay, Andy & Newell, Andrew T. & Rienzo, Cinzia, 2018. "Job Satisfaction among Young Workers in Eastern and Southern Africa: A Comparative Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 11380, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Niklas Engbom & Christian Moser, 2018. "Earnings Inequality and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from Brazil," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 7, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 12 Mar 2018.
- Benjamin Monnery & Maxime Le Bihan, 2018. "Can Public and Private Sanctions Discipline Politicians? Evidence from the French Parliament," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Paul Verstraten & Gerard Verweij & Peter Zwaneveld, 2018. "Why do wages grow faster in urban areas? Sorting of high potentials matters," CPB Discussion Paper 377, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.