Report NEP-LMA-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jongkwan Lee & Giovanni Peri & Vasil Yasenov, 2017. "The Employment Effects of Mexican Repatriations: Evidence from the 1930's," NBER Working Papers 23885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Aysit Tansel, 2017. "Analyzing Wage Differentials by Fields of Study: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers XREAP2017-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2017.
- Vinish Shrestha & Rashesh Shrestha, 2017. "Intergenerational effect of education reform: mother's education and children's human capital in Nepal," Working Papers 2017-05, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2017.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Tena, Juan de Dios, 2017. "UK national minimum wage and labor market outcomes of young workers," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-80, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aline Bütikofer & Giovanni Peri, 2017. "The Effects of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skills on Migration Decisions," NBER Working Papers 23877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Findeisen, Sebastian & Südekum, Jens & Wößner, Nicole, 2017. "German robots - the impact of industrial robots on workers," IAB Discussion Paper 201730, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Mahe, Clotilde, 2017. "Occupational choice of return migrants: Is there a 'Jack-of-all-trades' effect?," MERIT Working Papers 039, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jones, Michael, 2017. "The Effect of Job Readiness Programs on Criminal Behavior," MPRA Paper 81908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nina Pavcnik, 2017. "The Impact of Trade on Inequality in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 23878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Moore, Robert E. & Rios-Avila, Fernando, 2017. "Family Welfare and the Cost of Unemployment," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Manoj Mohanan & Grant Miller & Katherine Donato & Yulya Truskinovsky & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2017. "Different Strokes for Different Folks: Experimental Evidence on the Effectiveness of Input and Output Incentive Contracts for Health Care Providers with Different Levels of Skills," Working Papers 464, Center for Global Development.
- Clemens Fuest & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2017. "Do Higher Corporate Taxes Reduce Wages? Micro Evidence from Germany," ifo Working Paper Series 241, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Duval-Hernandez, Robert & Fang, Lei & Ngai, L. Rachel, 2017. "Taxes and Market Hours: The Role of Gender and Skill," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia & Mantovan, Noemi, 2017. "Will a Shrink Make you Richer? Gender Differences in the Effects of Psychotherapy on Labour Efficiency," MPRA Paper 81597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yolanda F. Rebollo-Sanz, 2017. "Decomposing the structure of wages into firm and worker effects: some insights from a high unemployment economy," Working Papers 17.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.