Report NEP-LMA-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lewandowski, Piotr & Keister, Roma & Hardy, Wojciech & Górka, Szymon, 2017. "Routine and Ageing? The Intergenerational Divide in the Deroutinisation of Jobs in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 10732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boyd-Swan, Casey & Herbst, Chris M., 2017. "The Demand for Teacher Characteristics in the Market for Child Care: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuel Fernández & Julián Messina, 2017. "Skill Premium, Labor Supply and Changes in the Structure of Wages in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98199, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Schymik, Jan, 2017. "Earnings Inequality and the Global Division of Labor: Evidence from the Executive Labor Market," Discussion Papers in Economics 38385, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio, 2017. "Does Delayed Retirement Affect Youth Employment? Evidence from Italian Local Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 10733, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elizabeth Caucutt & Lance Lochner, 2017. "Early and Late Human Capital Investments, Borrowing Constraints, and the Family," Working Papers 2017-040, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Tchernis, Rusty & Zhou, Xilin, 2017. "Parental Work Hours and Childhood Obesity: Evidence Using Instrumental Variables Related to Sibling School Eligibility," IZA Discussion Papers 10739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diewert, Erwin & FOX, Kevin J. & Paul Schreyer, 2017. "The Allocation and Valuation of Time," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2017-5, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 04 May 2017.
- Miguel Székely & Pamela Mendoza, 2017. "Patterns, Trends and Policy Implications of Private Spending on Skills Development in Mexico and the United States," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98116, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Kahn, Lisa B. & Lange, Fabian, 2017. "Supervisors and Performance Management Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 10725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Sergio P. Firpo & Julián Messina, 2017. "Ageing Poorly?: Accounting for the Decline in Earnings Inequality in Brazil, 1995-2012," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98197, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Meurs, Dominique & Roux, Sébastien, 2017. "Differences in Positions along a Hierarchy: Counterfactuals Based on an Assignment Model," IZA Discussion Papers 10726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Keller & William W. Olney, 2017. "Globalization and Executive Compensation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-04, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Unterhofer, Ulrike & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2017. "Fathers, Parental Leave and Gender Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 10712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric ROUGIER & François COMBARNOUS & Yves-André FAURE, 2017. "The ‘local economy’ effect of social transfers: A municipality-level analysis of the local growth impact of the Bolsa Familia Programme in the Brazilian Nordeste," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- de Ridder, M. & Pfajfar, D., 2017. "Policy Shocks and Wage Rigidities: Empirical Evidence from Regional Effects of National Shocks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1717, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- David Autor & David Dorn & Lawrence F. Katz & Christina Patterson & John Van Reenen, 2017. "The Fall of the Labor Share and the Rise of Superstar Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1482, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Preeya Mohan & Eric Strobl & Patrick Watson, 2017. "In-Firm Training, Innovation and Productivity: The Case of Caribbean Small Island Developing States," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 98136, Inter-American Development Bank.