Report NEP-LMA-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Helke Seitz & Arne Uhlendorff, 2016. "Locus of Control and Investment in Training," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 890, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Motegi, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Yoshinori & Oikawa, Masato, 2017. "Retirement and Cognitive Decline: Evidence from Global Aging Data," MPRA Paper 76431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia Hupkau & Marion Leturcq, 2017. "Fertility and mothers' labor supply: new evidence using time-to-conception," CEP Discussion Papers dp1463, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hope Corman & Dhaval Dave & Ariel Kalil & Nancy E. Reichman, 2017. "Effects of Maternal Work Incentives on Youth Crime," NBER Working Papers 23054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Martins & Paulo Guimarães & Pedro Portugal, 2017. "Upward Nominal Wage Rigidity," Working Papers w201702, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Eduardo Zegarra & Angie Higuchi & Ricardo Vargas, 2017. "Assessing the impacts of a training program for women in Peru: Are There social networking effects?," Working Papers PMMA 2017-02, PEP-PMMA.
- Anica Rose, 2017. "Subjective Appraisals of Employee Potential: Do Gender and Managerial Level Matter?," Working Papers Dissertations 22, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Paetzold, Jörg, 2017. "How do wage earners respond to a large kink? Evidence on earnings and deduction behavior from Austria," Working Papers in Economics 2017-1, University of Salzburg, revised 19 Dec 2017.
- Diego A. Vera-Cossio, 2017. "Dependence or Constraints? Cash transfers, labor supply and the process of development," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2017, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Vincent Boucher & Marion Goussé, 2016. "Wage Dynamics and Peer Referrals," Cahiers de recherche 1608, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Caprettini, Bruno & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2017. "Rage Against the Machines: Labour-Saving Technology and Unrest in England, 1830-32," CEPR Discussion Papers 11800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca David Opromolla & Giordano Mion & Alessandro Sforza, 2017. "The Diffusion of Knowledge via Managers' Mobility," Working Papers w201701, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Jakub Sawulski & Kamil Stronski, 2016. "Labour market segmentation and the financial situation of the pension system in Poland," IBS Working Papers 10/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.