Report NEP-LMA-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elias Einiö, 2016. "The Loss of Production Work: Evidence from Quasi-Experimental Identification of Labour Demand Functions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1451, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alexandre Mas & Amanda Pallais, 2016. "Valuing Alternative Work Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 22708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2016. "Can overtime premium flexibility promote employment? Firm-and worker-level evidence from a labour law reform," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp607, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2016. "Should the maximum duration of fixed-term contracts increase in recessions? Evidence from a law reform," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp606, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick, 2016. "Teaching, Teachers Pensions and Retirement across Recent Cohorts of College Graduate Women," NBER Working Papers 22698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Adrian Wood, 2016. "Wage Inequality and Skill Supplies in a Globalised World," AMSE Working Papers 1634, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Lauren Hersch Nicholas & Johanna Catherine Maclean, 2016. "The effect of medical marijuana laws on the health and labor supply of older adults: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 22688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Majda Benzidia & Michel Lubrano, 2016. "A Bayesian Look at American Academic Wages: The Case of Michigan State University," AMSE Working Papers 1628, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Matej Bajgar & Chiara Criscuolo, 2016. "Impact of apprenticeships on individuals and firms: Lessons for evaluating Modern Apprenticeships in Scotland," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2016/6, OECD Publishing.
- Wilson, Daniel J., 2016. "The Impact of Weather on Local Employment: Using Big Data on Small Places," Working Paper Series 2016-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 06 Apr 2017.
- Mathias Dolls & Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl & Holger Stichnoth, 2016. "Do Savings Increase in Response to Salient Information about Retirement and Expected Pensions?," NBER Working Papers 22684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2016. "What are production, work and consumption? Trans-historical re-conceptualisations," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 19, Stockholm University, Department of Economic History.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Dürr, Niklas S. & Falck, Oliver & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2016. "Does state aid for broadband deployment in rural areas close the digital and economic divide?," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-064, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.