Report NEP-LMA-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesse Rothstein & Till von Wachter, 2016. "Social Experiments in the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 22585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergolo, Marcelo & Cruces, Guillermo, 2016. "The Anatomy of Behavioral Responses to Social Assistance When Informal Employment Is High," IZA Discussion Papers 10197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Künn, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries, 2016. "Work-related learning and skill development in Europe: Does initial skill mismatch matter?," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Bell, Brian & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "CEO pay and the rise of relative performance contracts:a question of governance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67674, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Koffi Elitcha & Raquel Fonseca Benito, 2016. "Self-Employment, Wealth and Start-up Costs: Evidence from a Financial Crisis," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-51, CIRANO.
- Anelli, Massimo, 2016. "The Returns to Elite College Education: A Quasi-Experimental Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 10192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brice Corgnet & Joaquín Gómez-Miñambres & Roberto Hernán-Gonzalez, 2016. "Goal Setting in the Principal-Agent Model: Weak Incentives for Strong Performance," Working Papers 1628, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2016. "Women Working Longer: Facts and Some Explanations," NBER Working Papers 22607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aguiar, Victor & Pongou, Roland & Tondji, Jean-Baptiste, 2016. "Measuring and decomposing the distance to the Shapley wage function with limited data," MPRA Paper 73606, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Sep 2016.
- Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2016. "Wage flexibility and employment fluctuations: evidencefrom the housing sector," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67675, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Valletta, Robert G., 2016. "Recent Flattening in the Higher Education Wage Premium: Polarization, Skill Downgrading, or Both?," Working Paper Series 2016-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 17 Aug 2016.
- Borjas, George J. & Monras, Joan, 2016. "The Labor Market Consequences of Refugee Supply Shocks," IZA Discussion Papers 10212, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jain, Tarun & Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha, 2016. "Barriers to Skill Acquisition: Evidence from English Training in India," IZA Discussion Papers 10199, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adair Morse & Wei Wang & Serena Wu, 2016. "Executive Lawyers: Gatekeepers or Strategic Officers?," NBER Working Papers 22597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang, Yuan, 2016. "Urbanization, Inequality, and Poverty in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 584, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Frank N. Caliendo & Maria Casanova & Aspen Gorry & Sita Slavov, 2016. "The Welfare Cost of Retirement Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 22609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matt Hopkins & William Lazonick, 2016. "The Mismeasure of Mammon: Uses and Abuses of Executive Pay Data," Working Papers Series 49, Institute for New Economic Thinking.