Report NEP-LMA-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hummels, David & Munch, Jakob R. & Xiang, Chong, 2016. "Offshoring and Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9741, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Molloy, Raven S. & Smith, Christopher L. & Trezzi, Riccardo & Wozniak, Abigail, 2016. "Understanding Declining Fluidity in the U.S. Labor Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael C. Burda, 2016. "The German Labor Market Miracle, 2003 -2015: An Assessment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Schaner , Simone & Das, Smita, 2016. "Female Labor Force Participation in Asia: Indonesia Country Study," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 474, Asian Development Bank.
- Stijn BAERT & Bart COCKX & Matteo PICCHIO, 2016. "Modeling the Effects of Grade Retention in High School," Working Papers 417, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Giuntella, Osea & Mazzonna, Fabrizio, 2016. "If You Don't Snooze You Lose: Evidence on Health and Weight," IZA Discussion Papers 9773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aslund, Olof & Engdahl, Mattias, 2016. "Open Borders, Transport Links and Local Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9759, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johannes S. Kunz & Kevin E. Staub, 2016. "Subjective completion beliefs and the demand for post-secondary education," ECON - Working Papers 218, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Borowczyk-Martins, Daniel & Lalé, Etienne, 2016. "How Bad Is Involuntary Part-time Work?," IZA Discussion Papers 9775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claude Diebolt & Audrey-Rose Menard & Faustine Perrin, 2016. "Behind the Fertility-Education Nexus: What Triggered the French Development Process?," Working Papers 03-16, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Christoph Hammer & Aurélien Fichet de Clairfontaine, 2016. "Trade Costs and Income in European Regions," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp220, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Deshpande, Ashwini & Desrochers, Alain & Ksoll, Christopher & Shonchoy, Abu S., 2016. "The impact of a computer based adult literacy program on literacy and numeracy : evidence from India," IDE Discussion Papers 551, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Booij, Adam S. & Haan, Ferry & Plug, Erik, 2016. "Enriching Students Pays Off: Evidence from an Individualized Gifted and Talented Program in Secondary Education," IZA Discussion Papers 9757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J.-R. Carvalho & T. Magnac & Qizhou Xiong, 2016. "College Choice and the Selection of Mechanisms: A Structural Empirical Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.