Report NEP-LMA-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colman, Gregory & Dave, Dhaval M., 2016. "It's About Time: Effects of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate on Time Use," IZA Discussion Papers 9710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola & Masella, Paolo, 2016. "Long-Lasting Effects of Socialist Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 11093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kroft, Kory & Kucko, Kavan & Lehmann, Etienne & Schmieder, Johannes F., 2016. "Optimal Income Taxation with Unemployment and Wage Responses: A Sufficient Statistics Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 9719, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lundin, Martin & Nordström Skans, Oskar & Zetterberg, Pär, 2016. "Leadership experiences, labor market entry, and early career trajectories," Working Paper Series 2016:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Castillo, Victoria & Figal-Garone, Lucas & Maffioli, Alessandro & Rojo, Sofia & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2016. "The Effects of Knowledge Spillovers through Labor Mobility," MPRA Paper 69141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvie Démurger & Xiaoqian Wang, 2016. "Remittances and expenditure patterns of the left behinds in rural China," Working Papers halshs-01251341, HAL.
- Randall, Sara & Coast, Ernestina, 2016. "The quality of demographic data on older Africans," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64834, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Hiroaki Mori & Chris Robinson, 2016. "Ageing and the Skill Portfolio: Evidence from Job Based Skill Measures," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20161, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Brian Bell & Stephen Machin, 2016. "Minimum Wages and Firm Value," CEP Discussion Papers dp1404, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tanndal, Julia & Waldenström, Daniel, 2016. "Does Financial Deregulation Boost Top Incomes? Evidence from the Big Bang," CEPR Discussion Papers 11094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.