Report NEP-LMA-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bick, Alexander & Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola & Lagakos, David, 2016. "How do Average Hours Worked Vary with Development? Cross-Country Evidence and Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 11092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Löffler, Max, 2016. "Asymmetric labor-supply responses to wage-rate changes: Evidence from a field experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-006, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Wojciech Hardy & Roma Keister & Piotr Lewandowski, 2016. "Technology Or Upskilling? Trends In The Task Composition Of Jobs In Central And Eastern Europe," IBS Working Papers 01/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Luca David Opromolla & Lorenzo Caliendo & Giordano Mion & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2016. "Productivity and Organization in Portuguese Firms," Working Papers w201604, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Yuta Kikuchi & Ryo Nakajima, 2016. "Evaluating Professor Value-added: Evidence from Professor and Student Matching in Physics," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-002, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Sheng Bi & Yuanyuan Li, 2016. "Holdup and hiring discrimination with search friction," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16002, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Susser, Philip & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2016. "Profiling the US Sick Leave Landscape," IZA Discussion Papers 9709, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bastani, Spencer & Moberg, Ylva & Selin, Håkan, 2016. "Estimating participation responses using transfer program reform," Working Paper Series 2016:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Herault, Nicolas & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Wilkins, Roger, 2016. "What Has Been Happening to UK Income Inequality since the Mid-1990s? Answers from Reconciled and Combined Household Survey and Tax Return Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de la Rica, Sara & Gortazar, Lucas, 2016. "Differences in Job De-Routinization in OECD Countries: Evidence from PIAAC," IZA Discussion Papers 9736, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schulte, Patrick, 2015. "Does skill-biased technical change diffuse internationally?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-088, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Prashant Bharadwaj & Matthew Gibson & Joshua Graff Zivin & Christopher Neilson, 2016. "Gray Matters: Fetal Pollution Exposure and Human Capital Formation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Runu Bhakta, 2015. "Educational attainment of young adults in India: Measures, trends and determinants," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-034, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2016. "Search and Matching Frictions and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Bulgaria," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2016-03, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Feb 2016.
- Lin, Carl & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2016. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage on Earnings Inequality: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 9715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Das, Pranab Kumar & Kar, Saibal, 2016. "Public Expenditure, Demography and Growth: Theory and Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 9721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garloff, Alfred & Roth, Duncan, 2016. "Regional age structure and young workers' wages," IAB Discussion Paper 201606, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].