Report NEP-LMA-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valletta, Robert G. & Bengali, Leila & van der List, Catherine, 2016. "Cyclical and Market Determinants of Involuntary Part-Time Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 9738, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman & Ezra Oberfield & Thomas Sampson, 2016. "Balanced Growth Despite Uzawa," CEP Discussion Papers dp1403, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gindling, T. H. & Mossaad, Nadwa & Newhouse, David, 2016. "Earnings Premiums and Penalties for Self-Employment and Informal Employees around the World," IZA Discussion Papers 9723, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Koenig, Felix & Manning, Alan & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2016. "Reservation Wages and the Wage Flexibility Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 9717, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Oberfichtner, Michael, 2016. "The urban wage premium in imperfect labour markets," Discussion Papers 97, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Bruce Fallick & Daniel Villar Vallenas & William L. Wascher, 2016. "Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in the United States During and After the Great Recession," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-001r1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 15 May 2020.
- Rubin, Jared & Samek, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2016. "Incentivizing Quantity and Quality of Output: An Experimental Investigation of the Quantity-Quality Trade-off," MPRA Paper 69080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kondo, Ayako & Shoji, Masahiro, 2016. "Peer Effects in Employment Status: Evidence from Housing Lotteries for Forced Evacuees in Fukushima," IZA Discussion Papers 9708, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Einiö, Elias & Overman, Henry G, 2016. "The (Displacement) Effects of Spatially Targeted Enterprise Initiatives: Evidence from UK LEGI," CEPR Discussion Papers 11112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hamid Boustanifar & Everett Grant & Ariell Reshef, 2016. "Wages and human capital in finance: international evidence, 1970-2005," Globalization Institute Working Papers 266, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hoon Choi, 2016. "“Do anti-discrimination laws alleviate labor market duality? Quasi-experimental evidence from Korea”," IREA Working Papers 201602, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2016.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2016. "Top Incomes and Human Well-Being Around the World," CEP Discussion Papers dp1400, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.