Report NEP-LMA-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Sarr, Leopold & Sharma, Smriti, 2015. "Cognitive, Non-Cognitive Skills and Gender Wage Gaps: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data in Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 9132, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Casey Warman & Christopher Worswick, 2015. "Technological Change, Occupational Tasks and Declining Immigrant Outcomes: Implications for Earnings and Income Inequality in Canada," NBER Working Papers 21307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, Jose Alberto, 2015. "Health inequality and the use of time for workers in Europe," MPRA Paper 65334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Ruhose, Jens & Woessmann, Ludger, 2015. "Human Capital Quality and Aggregate Income Differences: Development Accounting for U.S. States," IZA Discussion Papers 9130, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matilde Bombardini & Gianluca Orefice & Maria D. Tito, 2015. "Does Exporting Improve Matching? Evidence from French Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 2015-06, CEPII research center.
- Christopher Blattman & Eric P. Green & Julian C. Jamison & M. Christian Lehmann & Jeannie Annan, 2015. "The Returns to Microenterprise Support Among the Ultra-Poor: A Field Experiment in Post-War Uganda," NBER Working Papers 21310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon & Price, Brendan, 2015. "Import Competition and the Great U.S. Employment Sag of the 2000s," CEPR Discussion Papers 10677, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fan, Wen & Ma, Yuanyuan & Wang, Liming, 2015. "Estimating the External Returns to Education: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 9133, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Amy Finkelstein & Nathaniel Hendren & Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2015. "The Value of Medicaid: Interpreting Results from the Oregon Health Insurance Experiment," NBER Working Papers 21308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Bartik & Brad J. Hershbein & Marta Lachowska, 2015. "The Effects of the Kalamazoo Promise Scholarship on College Enrollment, Persistence, and Completion," Upjohn Working Papers 15-228, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Gary Burtless & Kan Zhang, 2015. "Sources of Increasing Differential Mortality Among the Aged by Socioeconomic Status," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2015-10, Center for Retirement Research.
- Yann Algan & Quoc-Anh Do & Nicolò Dalvit & Alexis Le Chapelain & Yves Zenou, 2015. "How Social Networks Shape Our Beliefs: A Natural Experiment among Future French Politicians," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/78vacv4udu9, Sciences Po.
- Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Przemyslaw Kowalski & Pascal Achard, 2015. "Trade, global value chains and wage-income inequality," OECD Trade Policy Papers 182, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2015. "Ontario's Productivity Performance, 2000-2012: A Detailed Analysis," CSLS Research Reports 2015-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.