Report NEP-LMA-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- François Rycx & Yves Saks & Ilan Tojerow, 2015. "Does Education Raise Productivity and Wages Equally? The Moderating Roles of Age, Gender and Industry," Working Paper Research 281, National Bank of Belgium.
- David H. Autor & Mark Duggan & Kyle Greenberg & David S. Lyle, 2015. "The Impact of Disability Benefits on Labor Supply: Evidence from the VA's Disability Compensation Program," NBER Working Papers 21144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grönqvist, Erik & Lindqvist, Erik, 2015. "The making of a manager: evidence from military officer training," Working Paper Series 2015:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Pierre Azoulay & Alessandro Bonatti & Joshua L. Krieger, 2015. "The Career Effects of Scandal: Evidence from Scientific Retractions," NBER Working Papers 21146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Yang, Xiuna, 2015. "Are China's Ethnic Minorities Less Likely to Move?," IZA Discussion Papers 9018, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jonathan Smith & Michael Hurwitz & Christopher Avery, 2015. "Giving College Credit Where it is Due: Advanced Placement Exam Scores and College Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 21147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Müge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews, 2015. "Labour Market Mismatch and Labour Productivity: Evidence from PIAAC Data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1209, OECD Publishing.
- Raj Chetty & Nathaniel Hendren & Lawrence F. Katz, 2015. "The Effects of Exposure to Better Neighborhoods on Children: New Evidence from the Moving to Opportunity Experiment," NBER Working Papers 21156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guyonne Kalb & Daniel Kuehnle & Anthony Scott & Terence Chai Cheng & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2015. "What Factors Affect Doctors’ Hours Decisions: Comparing Structural Discrete Choice and Reduced-Form Approaches," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Limbach, Peter & Sonnenburg, Florian, 2015. "CEO fitness and firm value," CFR Working Papers 14-12 [rev.2], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- C. Jude & M. I. Pop Silaghi, 2015. "Employment effects of foreign direct investment. New Evidence from Central and Eastern European Countries," Working papers 553, Banque de France.
- Duval Hernández, Robert & Fields, Gary S. & Jakubson, George H., 2015. "Changing Income Inequality and Panel Income Changes," IZA Discussion Papers 9022, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zuzana Siebertova & Matus Senaj & Norbert Svarda & Jana Valachyova, 2015. "To Work or Not to Work? Updated Estimates of Labour Supply Elasticities," Working Papers Working Paper No. 3/2015, Council for Budget Responsibility.