Report NEP-LMA-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dix Carneiro,Rafael & Kovak,Brian K., 2015. "Trade reform and regional dynamics : evidence from 25 years of Brazilian matched employer-employee data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7205, The World Bank.
- Michael Amior, 2015. "Why are Higher Skilled Workers More Mobile Geographically? The Role of the Job Surplus," CEP Discussion Papers dp1338, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Bazen & Kadija Charni, 2015. "Do Earnings Really Decline for Older Workers?," AMSE Working Papers 1511, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Georg Graetz & Guy Michaels, 2015. "Robots at Work," CEP Discussion Papers dp1335, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Natalia Ramírez Bustamante & Ana Maria Tribin Uribe & Carmiña O. Vargas, 2015. "Maternity and Labor Markets: Impact of Legislation in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012610, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Vallizadeh E. & Muysken J. & Ziesemer T.H.W., 2015. "Offshoring of medium-skill jobs, polarization, and productivity effect: Implications for wages and low-skill unemployment," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lance Lochner & Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2015. "Student Loans and Repayment: Theory, Evidence and Policy," Working Paper series 15-11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- David Candon, 2015. "Are Cancer Survivors who are Eligible for Social Security More Likely to Retire than Healthy Workers? Evidence from Difference-in-Differences," Working Papers 201504, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Black, Sandra & Jensen, Sissel & Lleras-Muney, Adriana, 2015. "Breaking the Glass Ceiling," CEPR Discussion Papers 10467, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mina, Wasseem & Jaeck, Louis, 2015. "Labor Market Flexibility and FDI Flows: Evidence from Oil-Rich GCC and Middle Income Countries," MPRA Paper 62652, University Library of Munich, Germany.