Report NEP-LMA-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maury Gittleman & Mark A. Klee & Morris M. Kleiner, 2015. "Analyzing the Labor Market Outcomes of Occupational Licensing," NBER Working Papers 20961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emily Murphy & Daniel Oesch, 2015. "The Feminization of Occupations and Change in Wages: A Panel Analysis of Britain, Germany and Switzerland," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 731, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Wang-Sheng Lee, 2015. "Big and Tall: Is there a Height Premium or Obesity Penalty in the Labor Market?," Economics Series 2015_6, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Javier Ortega & Gregory Verdugo, 2015. "The Impact of Immigration on the Local Labor Market Outcomes of Blue Collar Workers: Panel Data Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp1333, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2015. "The Great Recession, Retirement and Related Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 20960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lavecchia, Adam M. & Liu, Heidi & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2015. "Behavioral Economics of Education: Progress and Possibilities," IZA Discussion Papers 8853, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Connelly, Rachel & Thi Tran, Ngoc-Han, 2015. "Do Negative Native-Place Stereotypes Lead to Discriminatory Wage Penalties in China's Migrant Labor Markets?," IZA Discussion Papers 8842, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lebon, Isabelle & Rebiere, Therese, 2015. "How Many Educated Workers for Your Economy? European Targets, Optimal Public Spending, and Labor Market Impact," IZA Discussion Papers 8854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Guillaume Vermeylen, 2015. "Educational Mismatch and Firm Productivity: Do Skills, Technology and Uncertainty Matter?," Working Papers CEB 15-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Clarke, Andrew & Isphording, Ingo E., 2015. "Language Barriers and Immigrant Health Production," IZA Discussion Papers 8846, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Rio, 2015. "Mapping the occupational segregation of white women in the U.S.: Differences across metropolitan areas," Working Papers 352, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Attanasio, Orazio & Cattan, Sarah & Fitzsimons, Emla & Meghir, Costas & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2015. "Estimating the Production Function for Human Capital: Results from a Randomized Control Trial in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 8856, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Marsden, 2015. "Teachers and Performance Pay in 2014: First Results of a Survey," CEP Discussion Papers dp1332, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pichler, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2015. "The Pros and Cons of Sick Pay Schemes: A Method to Test for Contagious Presenteeism and Shirking Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 8850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Chisik & Julian Emami Namini, 2015. "International Trade and Labor Market Discrimination," Working Papers 043, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.