Report NEP-LMA-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Akerman & Ingvil Gaarder & Magne Mogstad, 2015. "The Skill Complementarity of Broadband Internet," NBER Working Papers 20826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Hidalgo-Pérez & Benedetto Molinari, 2015. "Learning New Technology: the Polarization of the Wage Distribution," Working Papers 15.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Michele Battisti & Joseph Zeira, 2015. "Technology and Labor Regulations: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 20841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cosmin Ilut & Matthias Kehrig & Martin Schneider, 2015. "Slow to Hire, Quick to Fire: Employment Dynamics with Asymmetric Responses to News," Working Papers 15-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Etienne Lalé, 2015. "Turbulence and the Employment Experience of Older Workers," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/652, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 13 Jul 2016.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14542 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua Angrist & David Autor & Sally Hudson & Amanda Pallais, 2014. "Leveling Up: Early Results from a Randomized Evaluation of Post-Secondary Aid," NBER Working Papers 20800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tuomala, Juha & Hämäläinen, Kari & Hämäläinen, Ulla, 2014. "The labour market impacts of a youth guarantee: lessons for Europe?," Working Papers 60, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Consoli,Davide & Rentocchini,Francesco, 2015. "A Taxonomy of Multi-Industry Labour Force Skills," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201501, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Gil S. Epstein & Dalit Gafni & Erez Siniver, 2015. "Even Education and Experience has its Limits: Closing the Wage Gap," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1501, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Rita Pető & Balázs Reizer, 2015. "Gender Differences in Skill Content of Jobs," CEU Working Papers 2015_1, Department of Economics, Central European University.
- Klara Kaliskova, 2014. "Tax and Transfer Policies and the Female Labor Supply in the EU," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp524, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Andréasson, Hannes, 2014. "The effect of decentralized wage bargaining on the structure of wages and firm performance," Ratio Working Papers 241, The Ratio Institute.
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2014. "The Evolution of Occupational Segregation in the U.S., 1940-2010: Gains and Losses of Gender- Race/ethnicity Groups," Working Papers 1405, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Chletsos, Michael & Giotis, Georgios P., 2015. "The impact of minimum wage on employment in an economic downturn using data from 17 OECD countries for the period 1985-2008," MPRA Paper 61323, University Library of Munich, Germany.