Report NEP-LMA-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aaronson, Stephanie & Cajner, Tomaz & Fallick, Bruce C. & Galbis-Reig, Felix & Smith, Christopher & Wascher, William L., 2014. "Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-64, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Charlotte Senftleben-Koenig & Hanna Wielandt, 2014. "Spatial Wage Inequality and Technological Change," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-038, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Beatrice Scheubel, 2014. "Does It Pay to Be a Woman?: Labour Demand Effects of Maternity-Related Job Protection and Replacement Incomes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 685, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Doerr, Annabelle & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kruppe, Thomas & Paul, Marie & Strittmatter, Anthony, 2014. "Employment and earnings effects of awarding training vouchers in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201423, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Annarita COLASANTE & Alberto RUSSO, 2014. "Reciprocity in the labour market: experimental evidence," Working Papers 404, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Rafael Novella & Javier Olivera, 2014. "Mental Retirement and Non-Contributory Pensions for the Elderly Poor in Peru," Working Papers 2014-14, Peruvian Economic Association.
- L. Cattani & K. Purcell & P. Elias, 2014. "SOC(HE)-Italy: a classification for graduate occupations," Working Papers wp963, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.