Report NEP-LMA-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2014. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms - Worldwide Evidence," EIEF Working Papers Series 1402, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2017.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Alan Manning, 2014. "The Volatility of Earnings: Evidence from High-Frequency Firm-Level Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp1290, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chevalier, Arnaud, 2014. "Does Higher Education Quality Matter in the UK?," IZA Discussion Papers 8363, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- René Böheim & Thomas Horvath & Karin Mayr, 2014. "Birthplace diversity and productivity spill-overs in firms," Vienna Economics Papers 1403, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Sa, Filipa, 2014. "The Effect of Tuition Fees on University Applications and Attendance: Evidence from the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 8364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mansour, Hani & McKinnish, Terra, 2014. "Same-Occupation Spouses: Preferences and Search Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 8370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Karlan, Dean & Zinman, Jonathan, 2014. "Behind the GATE Experiment: Evidence on Effects of and Rationales for Subsidized Entrepreneurship Training," IZA Discussion Papers 8367, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pamela Lenton, 2014. "Personality Characteristics, Educational Attainment and Wages: An Economic Analysis Using the British Cohort Study," Working Papers 2014011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Mariana Pereira-López, 2014. "Indirect Job Creation and the Informal Sector in Mexico," Working Paper Series Sobre México 2014001, Sobre México. Temas en economía.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Matthews, Peter Hans & Tabb, Benjamin, 2014. "Progressive Taxation in a Tournament Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 8369, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2014. "Flying the nest: How the home department shapes researchers' career paths," DICE Discussion Papers 153, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sumru Altug & Serdar Kabaca, 2014. "Search Frictions, Financial Frictions and Labour Market Fluctuations in Emerging Markets," Staff Working Papers 14-35, Bank of Canada.
- Filipa Fernandes & Alexandros Kontonikas & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2014. "On the real effects of financial pressure: Evidence from euro area firm-level employment during the recent financial crisis," Working Papers 2014_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.