Report NEP-LMA-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pencavel, John, 2014. "The Productivity of Working Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 8129, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Elitas, Zeynep & Ercan, Hakan & Tumen, Semih, 2014. "Reassessing the Trends in the Relative Supply of College-Equivalent Workers in the U.S.: A Selection-Correction Approach," MPRA Paper 55396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saniter, Nils & Siedler, Thomas, 2014. "Door Opener or Waste of Time? The Effects of Student Internships on Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8141, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nagore García, Amparo & van Soest, Arthur, 2014. "Unemployment Transitions to Stable and Unstable Jobs Before and During the Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 8121, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Molloy, Raven & Smith, Christopher L. & Wozniak, Abigail, 2014. "Declining Migration within the US: The Role of the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8149, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thomas Beissinger & Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2014. "Offshoring, employment, labour market reform and inequality: Modelling the German experience," Working Papers 330, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- L. Cattani & G. Guidetti & G. Pedrini, 2014. "Assessing the incidence and wage effects of overeducation among Italian graduates using a new measure for educational requirements," Working Papers wp939, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Catherine SMITH, 2014. "Did the Intergenerational Solidarity Pact increase the employment rate of the elderly in Belgium? A macro-econometric evaluation," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2014009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ohtake, Fumio & Okuyama, Naoko & Sasaki, Masaru & Yasui, Kengo, 2014. "The Long-term Impact of the 1995 Hanshin–Awaji Earthquake on Wage Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 8124, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dickson, Matt & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Turon, Hélène, 2014. "The Lifetime Earnings Premium in the Public Sector: The View from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 8159, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ngai, L. Rachel & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2014. "Gender Gaps and the Rise of the Service Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 8134, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Wooden, Mark, 2014. "What Can Life Satisfaction Data Tell Us About Discrimination Against Sexual Minorities? A Structural Equation Model for Australia and the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 8127, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Decreuse, Bruno & Laouénan, Morgane & Trannoy, Alain, 2014. "Customer Discrimination and Employment Outcomes: Theory and Evidence from the French Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 8150, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).