Report NEP-LMA-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2014. "The Economics of Work Schedules under the New Hours and Employment Taxes," NBER Working Papers 19936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2014. "The Magic of the New: How Job Changes Affect Job Satisfaction," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201405, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Michael Beckmann & Thomas Cornelissen, 2014. "Self-Managed Working Time and Employee Effort: Microeconometric Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 636, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alexander C. Lembcke, 2014. "Home Computers and Married Women's Labor Supply," CEP Discussion Papers dp1260, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bergemann, Annette & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2014. "From giving birth to paid labor: the effects of adult education for prime-aged mothers," Working Paper Series 2014:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher, 2014. "Circumstantial risk: Impact of future tax evasion and labor supply opportunities on risk exposure," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marc Teignier & David Cuberes, 2014. "Aggregate Costs of Gender Gaps in the Labor Market: A Quantitative Estimate," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/308, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Petra Marotzke, 2014. "Job Search and the Age-Inequality Profile," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-06, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Rodney Andrews & Jing Li & Michael Lovenheim, 2014. "Heterogeneous Paths Through College: Detailed Patterns and Relationships with Graduation and Earnings," NBER Working Papers 19935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samson, Anne-Laure & Dormont, Brigitte, 2014. "Does it pay to be a doctor in France?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12810, Paris Dauphine University.
- Alexander C. Lembcke, 2014. "The Impact of Mandatory Entitlement to Paid Leave on Employment in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp1262, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tom Chang & Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Tal Gross & Matthew J. Neidell, 2014. "Particulate Pollution and the Productivity of Pear Packers," NBER Working Papers 19944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & David Laibson & John A. List, 2014. "Equalizing Superstars: The Internet and the Democratization of Education," NBER Working Papers 19851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.