Report NEP-LMA-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Card, David & Cardoso, Ana Rute & Kline, Patrick, 2013. "Bargaining and the Gender Wage Gap: A Direct Assessment," IZA Discussion Papers 7592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garnero, Andrea & Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, François, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages and Profits," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1304, CEPREMAP.
- Zhong Zhao & Zhaopeng Qu, 2013. "Wage Inequality of Chinese Rural-Urban Migrants Between 2002 and 2007," Working Papers PMMA 2013-04, PEP-PMMA.
- Gabin Langevin & David Masclet & Fabien Moizeau & Emmanuel Peterle, 2013. "Educational Attainment, Wages and Employment of Second-Generation Immigrants in France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201327, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Melissa M. Favreault & Owen Haaga, 2013. "Validating Longitudinal Earnings in Dynamic Microsimulation Models: The Role of Outliers," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-19, Center for Retirement Research.
- Monica Garcia-Perez & Christopher Goetz & John Haltiwanger & Kristin Sandusky, 2013. "Don't Quit Your Day Job: Using Wage and Salary Earnings to Support a New Business," Working Papers 13-45, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The effect of firms' partial retirement policies on the labour market outcomes of their employees," CEPR Discussion Papers 9574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Croce & Edoardo Di Porto & Emanuela Ghignoni & Andrea Ricci, 2013. "Employer education, agglomeration and workplace training: poaching vs knowledge spillovers," Working Papers 162, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Melvin Stephens, Jr. & Dou-Yan Yang, 2013. "Compulsory Education and the Benefits of Schooling," NBER Working Papers 19369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orla Doyle & Colm Harmon & James J. Heckman & Caitriona Logue & Seong Moon, 2013. "Measuring Investment in Human Capital Formation: An Experimental Analysis of Early Life Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Estache, Antonio & Foucart, Renaud, 2013. "A Reverse Holdup Problem: When workers’ lack of bargaining power slows economic adjustments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea De Michelis & Marcello M. Estevão & Beth Anne Wilson, 2013. "Productivity or Employment; Is It a Choice?," IMF Working Papers 13/97, International Monetary Fund.