Report NEP-LMA-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Garnero & François Rycx, 2013. "The heterogeneous effects of workforce diversity on productivity, wages and profits," DULBEA Working Papers 13-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Webber, Douglas A., 2013. "Firm-Level Monopsony and the Gender Pay Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 7343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Foreign wage premium, gender and education : insights from Vietnam household surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6421, The World Bank.
- albanese, marina & navarra, cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013. "Employer’s moral hazard and wage rigidity," MPRA Paper 46343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Webber, Douglas A., 2013. "Firm Market Power and the Earnings Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 7342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marina Albanese & Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2013. "Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/02, Department of Economics and Management.
- Garcia, Gustavo Adolfo & Nicodemo, Catia, 2013. "Job Search Channels, Neighborhood Effects and Wages Inequality in Developing Countries: The Colombian Case," IZA Discussion Papers 7336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pisa, M. Isabel & Sánchez, Rosario, 2013. "Work incentive and productivity in Spain," MPRA Paper 46487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume & Steinar Vagstad, 2013. "Mommy tracks and public policy: On self-fulfilling prophecies and gender gaps in promotion," NIPE Working Papers 5/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.