Report NEP-LMA-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aretz, Bodo, 2013. "Gender differences in German wage mobility," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alain Cohn & Ernst Fehr & Lorenz Goette, 2013. "Fair wages and effort provision: Combining evidence from the lab and the field," ECON - Working Papers 107, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:siu:wpaper:35-2012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David H. Autor, 2013. "The "Task Approach" to Labor Markets: An Overview," NBER Working Papers 18711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dammert, Ana & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Wan, Chi, 2013. "Gender Wage-Productivity Differentials and Global Integration in China," Working Papers 2013-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Kohei Kawamura & Jozsef Sakovics, 2013. "Partial Equal Treatment in Wage Offers," ESE Discussion Papers 215, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- François Rycx & Stephan Kampelmann, 2013. "Who Earns Minimum Wages in Europe? New Evidence Based on Household Surveys," Working Papers CEB 13-002, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ricky Kanabar & Peter Simmons, 2013. "Work and Play Pave the Way: The Importance of Part Time Work in a Lifecycle Model," Discussion Papers 13/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Maria Bas, 2012. "Foreign ownership wage premium: Does financial health matter?," Working Papers 2012-24, CEPII research center.
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch, 2013. "Occupational Choice and Self-Employment: Are They Related?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 533, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Tamayo, M. P. & Huergo, E., 2013. "The effect of high-tech services offshoring on skilled employment: intra-firm evidence," MPRA Paper 43970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grossmann, Volker & Stadelmann, David, 2013. "Wage effects of high-skilled migration : international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6317, The World Bank.
- Moritz Ritter, 2012. "Offshoring and Occupational Specificity of Human Capital," DETU Working Papers 1207, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Jeremy Lise & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Mismatch, Sorting and Wage Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 18719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Beauchamp & Mathis Wagner, 2012. "Dying to Retire: Adverse Selection and Welfare in Social Security," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 818, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Aug 2013.