Report NEP-LMA-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Giuliano, 2011. "Minimum Wage Effects on Employment, Substitution, and the Teenage Labor Supply: Evidence from Personnel Data," Working Papers 2011-12, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:380 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samuel Muehlemann & Harald Pfeifer, 2012. "The structure of hiring costs in Germany - evidence from firm-level data," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0077, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Sep 2013.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Macis, Mario & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2012. "Exports and Wages: Rent Sharing, Workforce Composition or Returns to Skills?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Autor & Nicole Maestas & Kathleen Mullen & Alexander Strand, 2011. "Does Delay Cause Decay? The Effect of Administrative Decision Time on the Labor Force Participation and Earnings of Disability Applicants," Working Papers wp258, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Emmanuelle Duguet & Christine Le Clainche, 2012. "The impact of health events on individual labor market histories : the message from difference in differences with exact matching," Working Papers 12-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2012.
- Seik Kim & Emiko Usui, 2012. "Employer Learning, Job Changes, and Wage Dynamics," Working Papers UWEC-2012-01, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- David H. Autor & Susan N. Houseman & Sari Pekkala Kerr, 2012. "The Effect of Work First Job Placements on the Distribution of Earnings: An Instrumental Variable Quantile Regression Approach," NBER Working Papers 17972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stark, Oded & Byra, Lukasz, 2012. "A back-door brain drain," Discussion Papers 122433, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:381 is not listed on IDEAS anymore