Report NEP-LMA-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Blanca Zuluaga, 2011. "Is there a motherhood penalty? Decomposing the family wage gap in Colombia," Working Papers 220, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "Informal-Formal Worker Wage Gap in Turkey: Evidence From A Semi-Parametric Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p409, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ejrnæs, Mette & Kunze, Astrid, 2011. "Work and Wage Dynamics around Childbirth," IZA Discussion Papers 6066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Victor Montuenga & Roberto Bande & Melchor Fernandez, 2011. "Wage flexibility and local labour markets: homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain," ERSA conference papers ersa11p414, European Regional Science Association.
- Blanco, German & Flores, Carlos A. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso, 2011. "Bounds on Average and Quantile Treatment Effects of Job Corps Training on Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 6065, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lemos, Sara, 2011. "Mind the Gap: A Detailed Picture of the Immigrant-Native Earnings Gap in the UK Using Longitudinal Data Between 1978 and 2006," IZA Discussion Papers 6058, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2011. "Marriage with labor supply," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Lasse Steiner & Lucian Schneider, 2011. "The happy artist? An empirical application of the work-preference model," ECON - Working Papers 037, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hannu Tervo & Hannu Niittykangas, 2011. "Self-employment transitions at older ages in different local labor markets," ERSA conference papers ersa11p764, European Regional Science Association.
- Brian Bell & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Firm Performance and Wages: Evidence from Across the Corporate Hierarchy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1088, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Roberto Leombruni & Michele Mosca, 2011. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Do the pension system countervails labour market outcomes?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 113, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Item repec:ilo:emwpap:2011-99 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Balcilar, Mehmet & Tansel, Aysit, 2011. "International Labour Force Participation Rates by Gender: Unit Root or Structural Breaks?," IZA Discussion Papers 6063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Madalozzo, Regina & Gomes, Carolina Flores, 2011. "The impact of civil status on women’s wages in Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_256, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.