Report NEP-LMA-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea & Joseph F. Quinn, 2011. "How Does Occupational Status Impact Bridge Job Prevalence?," Working Papers 447, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 2011. "Substitution Between Individual and Cultural Capital: Pre-Migration Labor Supply, Culture and US Labor Market Outcomes Among Immigrant Women," NBER Working Papers 17275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kwon, Ohyun & Fleisher, Belton M. & Deng, Quheng, 2011. "Evolution of the Industrial Wage Structure in China Since 1980," IZA Discussion Papers 5880, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ece:dispap:2011_1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leandro Elia & Edoardo Di Porto, 2011. "Undeclared Work And Wage Inequality," Working Papers 201108, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Wallace, Michael T. & Jack, Claire G., 2011. "On‐Farm and Off‐Farm Returns to Education among Farm Operators in Northern Ireland," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108786, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Seik Kim, 2011. "Statistical Discrimination, Employer Learning, and Employment Differentials by Race, Gender, and Education," Working Papers UWEC-2011-12, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Christian Rupietta & Simone N. Tuor, 2011. "Educational Spillovers at the Firm Level: Who Benefits from Whom?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0065, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Feb 2015.
- Howard, Larry L. & Prakash, Nishith, 2011. "Do Employment Quotas Explain the Occupational Choices of Disadvantaged Minorities in India?," IZA Discussion Papers 5894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ebenstein, Avraham & Harrison, Ann & McMillan, Margaret & Phillips, Shannon, 2011. "Estimating the impact of trade and offshoring on American workers using the current population surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5750, The World Bank.
- Fu, Dahai & Wu, Yanrui, 2011. "Exporting wage premium in the exporting sector: evidence from manufacturing firms in China," MPRA Paper 32721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdem Basci & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Mustafa Kilinc, 2011. "Financial Shocks and Industrial Employment," Working Papers 1112, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Martine Mariotti & Juergen Meinecke, 2011. "Bounds on the Return to Education in Australia using Ability Bias," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-551, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Nollenberger, Natalia & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2011. "Child Care, Maternal Employment and Persistence: A Natural Experiment from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5888, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Serguey Braguinsky & Lee G. Branstetter & Andre Regateiro, 2011. "The Incredible Shrinking Portuguese Firm," NBER Working Papers 17265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ags:waea11:108134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Colm Harmon, 2011. "Economic Returns to Education: What We Know, What We Don’t Know, and Where We Are Going – Some Brief Pointers," Working Papers 201115, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.