Report NEP-LAW-2020-03-30This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anderlini, Luca & Felli, Leonardo & Immordino, Giovanni, 2019. "Costly pretrial agreements," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89255, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fishback, Price & Seltzer, Andrew, 2020. "The Rise of American Minimum Wages, 1912-1968," IZA Discussion Papers 12973, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sümeyra Atmaca, 2020. "Application Period in Reverse Auctions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 20/993, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hitoshi Matsushima & Shunya Noda, 2020. "Mechanism Design with Blockchain Enforcement," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1145, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Carroni, Elias & Madio, Leonardo & Shekhar, Shiva, 2020. "Superstars in two-sided markets: exclusives or not?," TSE Working Papers 20-1083, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bruno Strulovici, 2020. "Can Society Function Without Ethical Agents? An Informational Perspective," Papers 2003.05441, arXiv.org.
- Francis Bloch & Gabrielle Demange, 2020. "Profit-sharing Rules and the Taxation of Multinational Internet Platforms," Working Papers hal-02502468, HAL.
- Herbert, William A. & van der Naald, Joseph, 2020. "A Different Set of Rules? NLRB Proposed Rule Making and Student Worker Unionization Rights," SocArXiv beahj, Center for Open Science.
- Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias & Sampi Bravo,James Robert Ezequiel, 2019. "Enforcing Competition and Firm Productivity : Evidence from 1,800 Peruvian Municipalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8714, The World Bank.
- Andrea Bonoldi & Chiara Dalle Nogare & Martin Mosler & Niklas Potrafke, 2020. "Do Inheritance Rules Affect Voter Turnout? Evidence from an Alpine Region," ifo Working Paper Series 324, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Mezzetti, Claudio, 2020. "Manipulative Disclosure," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1250, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Kyungmin Kim & Konrad Mierendorff, 2020. "Keeping the Listener Engaged: a Dynamic Model of Bayesian Persuasion," Papers 2003.07338, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2022.
- Antonio Peyrache & Angelo Zago, 2020. "The (in)efficiency of Justice. An equilibrium analysis of supply policies," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042020, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.