Report NEP-LAW-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Friehe & Elisabeth Schulte, 2017. "Uncertain product risk, information acquisition, and product liability," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201719, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bjerk, David J. & Helland, Eric, 2017. "Using a Ratio Test to Estimate Racial Differences in Wrongful Conviction Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 10631, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2017. "Subrogation and the Theory of Insurance When Suits Can Be Brought for Losses Suffered," NBER Working Papers 23303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gutmann, Jerg & Voigt, Stefan, 2017. "Judicial Independence in the EU – A Puzzle," ILE Working Paper Series 4, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Watzinger, Martin & Fackler, Thomas A. & Nagler, Markus, 2017. "How Antitrust Enforcement Can Spur Innovation," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 4, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano, 2017. "Corporate Leverage and Employees’ Rights in Bankruptcy," CSEF Working Papers 472, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 03 Jun 2018.
- Dhaval Dave & Bo Feng & Michael F. Pesko, 2017. "The Effects of E-Cigarette Minimum Legal Sale Age Laws on Youth Substance Use," NBER Working Papers 23313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lynskey, Orla, 2017. "Regulating 'platform power'," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 73404, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michel, Stephan & Romano, Alessandro & Zannini, Ugo, 2017. "Joint Use of Liability and Regulation in Environmental Law," ILE Working Paper Series 5, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Gaessler, Fabian & Lefouili, Yassine, 2017. "What to Buy When Forum Shopping? Analyzing Court Selection in Patent Litigation," TSE Working Papers 17-775, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chen, Daniel L. & Parthasarathy, Adithya & Verma, Shivam, 2017. "The Genealogy of Ideology: Predicting Agreement and Persuasive Memes in the U.S. Courts of Appeals," TSE Working Papers 17-783, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).