Report NEP-LAW-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Friehe & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2017. "Rent Seeking and Bias in Appeals Systems," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2017-01, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Serge Garcia & Julien Jacob & Eve-Angéline Lambert, 2017. "Comparison of liability sharing rules for environmental damage: An experiment with different levels of solvency," Working Papers of BETA 2017-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Pablo Bravo-Hurtado & Álvaro Bustos, 2017. "Explaining Difference in the Quantity of Supreme Court Revisions: A Model for Judicial Uniformity," Documentos de Trabajo 485, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Álvaro Bustos & Tonja Jacobi, 2017. "Judicial Choice among Cases for Certiorari," Documentos de Trabajo 484, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Jackson, Osborne & Zhao, Bo, 2017. "Does changing employers’ access to criminal histories affect ex-offenders’ recidivism?: evidence from the 2010–2012 Massachusetts CORI Reform," Working Papers 16-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, Björn & Palme, Mårten & Priks, Mikael, 2017. "Age-Dependent Court Sentences and Crime Bunching: Empirical Evidence from Swedish Administrative Data," Working Paper Series 1163, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gutmann, Jerg & Voigt, Stefan, 2016. "The Rule of Law: Measurement and Deep Roots," ILE Working Paper Series 1, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Gutmann, Jerg & Neuenkirch, Matthias & Neumeier, Florian, 2016. "Precision-Guided or Blunt? The Effects of US Economic Sanctions on Human Rights," ILE Working Paper Series 2, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Jackson, Osborne & Zhao, Bo, 2017. "The effect of changing employers’ access to criminal histories on ex-offenders’ labor market outcomes: evidence from the 2010–2012 Massachusetts CORI Reform," Working Papers 16-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Krishna K Ladha, 2012. "Aristotle’s Politics: On Constitutions, Justice, Laws and Stability," Working papers 104, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Jackson, Osborne & Sullivan, Riley & Zhao, Bo, 2017. "Reintegrating the ex-offender population in the U.S. labor market: lessons from the CORI Reform in Massachusetts," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 17-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Danilo Liberati & Michele Loberto, 2017. "Taxation and housing markets with search frictions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1105, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David O. Fadiran & Mare Sarr & Johannes W. Fedderke, 2017. "Measurement and Analysis of the Evolution of Institutions in Nigeria," Working Papers 665, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Gassebner, Martin & Gutmann, Jerg & Voigt, Stefan, 2016. "When to expect a coup d’état? An extreme bounds analysis of coup determinants," ILE Working Paper Series 3, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.