Report NEP-LAW-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kukharskyy, Bohdan & Seiffert, Sebastian, 2017. "Gun violence in the U.S.: Correlates and causes," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 04-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Shaun Larcom & Luca A. Panzone & Timothy Swanson, 2017. "Follow-the-leader? Measuring the internalisation of law," CIES Research Paper series 50-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Alejandro Esteller & Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2017. "Taxing high-income earners: tax avoidance and mobility," Working Papers 2017/06, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Paul E. Carrillo & Andrea Lopez & Arun Malik, 2016. "Pollution or Crime: The Effect of Driving Restrictions on Criminal Activity," Working Papers 2016-31, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Julio J. Elias & Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis & Paola Salardi, 2017. "Economic Development and the Regulation of Morally Contentious Activities," NBER Working Papers 23214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paha, Johannes & de Haas, Samuel, 2016. "Partial cross ownership and explicit collusion," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145640, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alexander F. McQuoid & Charles Moore & Stephen Sawyer & David C. Vitt, 2017. "Trigger Warning: The Causal Impact of Gun Ownership on Suicide," Departmental Working Papers 55, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Lars Waldorf, 2017. "Legal empowerment and horizontal inequalities after conflict," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Shafik Hebous, 2017. "Curbing Corporate Debt Bias," IMF Working Papers 17/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Kim, Albert Young-Il & Lee, Jungmin, 2017. "Does Single Motherhood Hurt Infant Health among Young Mothers?," IZA Discussion Papers 10592, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Helfrich, Magdalena & Herweg, Fabian, 2016. "Fighting Collusion by Permitting Price Discrimination," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145690, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.